Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tips on Finding A Woman's Spot



All women have an aphrodisiac which makes them want to have sex with a man. For some women it’s money(maybe all haha), for some it’s kissing on her neck, for some it’s sweet words, for others it’s aggression and for some it’s indifference. Last weekend I met a recently divorced women who invited me over to her apartment to “hang out”. I didn’t know to much about her we only spoke on the phone once for about 10 minutes and communicated via text message every few days. Naturally when I arrived, I tried my typical approach of walking up to her and kissing her right on the mouth and neck. She enjoyed it a little, but kinda shunned me away, playfully.

I continued doing this for a while and finally she starting to submit, albeit slightly. She let me suck on her titties a bit, but told me frankly “you’re a player, I already know what you’re about. You’re a smooth talker and all you want is to fuck me and that’s not gonna happen”. I laughed at the assertion and carried on. Later we’re on her bed laying side to side talking and kissing a little and I reached over and spanked her ass. She moaned a little, so I asked her if she liked that and she said yea. So I spanked her again and again. I asked her if she wanted it harder and she said “yea”. So, I said “tell me to spank you harder”. She said it and that definitely got my dick rock hard. I then said “you want me to fuck you don’t you” as I kept spanking her harder and harder. She said “yes, fuck me”. I responded, “bend your ass over”. She did and I went behind her, put my condom on and started fucking her. She moaned really nice and loud for me too. I made her call me daddy and beg for me to fuck her harder. I’ll say that we both enjoyed our night together.

Your job is too find a woman’s spot or breaking point. It all depends on her psychology and your ability to be very sexual and confident in yourself. Don’t ever feel defeated by her words, rejections or even if she calls you out on being a womanizer. Women just like us want pleasure, but there are many which aren’t overly slutty who want you to get them deeply into the mood to the point where they have to have you.
Remain confident and focus all of your energy on her and you’ll be enjoying nights like the one I described above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment