Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

That Divine Feeling

There is something about that feeling that words can’t explain.
When inside of her the pleasure almost feels eternal.
Is it the smell of her hair? The sounds that she makes? The words that she squeels that drives me crazy?
Or maybe its the divine feeling of man and woman uniting to become one?
A perfect fit like ketchup on my french fries.
She brings me to temporary paradise and back.
Inside of her I feel as if time itself has ceased to exist.
Nothing else matters but the pleasure we share.
Her soft delicate body feels so smooth to caress I lose myself.
My mind becomes blank as if I’ve reached enlightenment- although temporary.
She does as I please.
For her submission feels like home and my thrust makes her feel protected.
We give each other meaning in a universe devoid of any.
Without her body I’m lost.
Without the ecstasy of the situation I’m as dead as winter.
She loves me to pull her hair and spank her round bottom.
For a man what more can i ask for?
There is nothing else.
All roads, all goals lead to her.
Everything leads to the feeling of her warm body moved about as I please.
She climaxes many times and calls me king.
I leave her alone in the night.
The next day my telephone rings.
She wants more from me and I do too.
Unfortunately I’ve been cursed with this desire that I must have someone new.
The song repeats until I cease to exist.
I loved her for a night- another angel added to the list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment