Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The 7 Virtues of Successful Womanizing

1) Fresh breath: Tic Tacs, Binaca, preferably gum. I find chewing gum helps my mind focus and relax. Not to mention it just looks smooth as you chew it during the conversation.
2) Wardrobe: find your style and rock it. Here are some pointers: if you’re built body-wise keep it simple. A polo (golf) shirt or t-shirt and jeans are adequate. If you’re in decent shape, but have some belly flab dress to impress. No matter how fly you may be always keep your shoe game intact. Make sure your shoes are in great condition. Shine them frequently and keep them clean.
3) Body odor: shower daily. Wash your hair a few times a week. Wear a fresh smelling fragrance it could be an expensive bottle of cologne or even something inexpensive like Old Spice.
4) Face: brush your teeth and gargle with mouthwash daily. Get haircuts weekly. If you wear facial hair keep it neat. Don’t go out there looking like a hobo trying to kick game. Look like a man that has women throwing themselves at him. If you play the game right you will have just that.
5) Fingernails: this is often overlooked. I’m not going to let you overlook it too. Women notice your fingernails. They seem to notice every conceivable detail of a man’s appearance, so keep this in mind. I remember once I got a manicure and I’m riding the train downtown. As I’m getting off holding onto the bar, this girl (solid 7 in looks) literally starts to caress my hand. It shocked the hell out of me. This just goes to show even the small details we often overlook go a long way. Even with an inch you can take a mile.
6) Feel sexy: when you approach a woman you want to feel very sexy. I don’t necessarily mean horny, but sexy and raw. Keep a vivid image of your best sexual episode with a woman in your minds-eye and project that unto her. It will show in your eyes.
7) Condoms: this goes without saying. Always wrap up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment