Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Prayer for the Womanizers, Players & Macks

One day you meet her and she gives you the digits
the next day you call no answer
what happened you wonder
you text her and she responds hours later
she claims she was busy
you readily accept her excuse
why would such a sweet girl lie to you when she’s your muse?
too bad another guy had her up in his bed
he met her 10 minutes after you did and the next day she gave him head
you took her out on dates to expensive restaurants
then to the movies, the bars and the clubs
you do all of this over and over again trying to buy love
a woman knows when she wants a man, it’s not about convincing
it’s the words you say and the way you move
I sincerely hope you’re paying attention
now go out and be fruitful you masterful young player
these words that I speak I call the womanizers prayer

2 comments:

Adelaine said...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! Big Men Dating

to the point said...

I think you're a useless needy fuck, your words are empty and you're clearly sick in the head. get some help, it's pathetic and sad.

Post a Comment