Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fuck Love

What is this sacred thing called love? Why do we “fall” in love? I can’t say.
What I can say is cliche “all is fair”. I myself have been possessed by this stranger of love, only again and again to have the demon exorcised by my own will.
Yet I wonder about it. I wonder what makes up the parts of its character. Clearly it differs from the lusts of the flesh. Or does it?
For me love is a fleeting feeling; A traveling feeling in search of that one perfect woman; The divinely feminine woman. But where is she? Why does she show her warm face full of warmth only to frown and show her canine teeth fully equipped for cutting deep into the flesh of my soul.
Why? Why can she not remain perfect? Is it because she is only a soothing illusion for my eyes? Were her plans all along to trap me and whip me into submission ripe for her cooking? Maybe.
But what she does not know is I never submit. She doesn’t know that she is as transparent as her clear gown. Her body may possess mine but her wickedness, her evil lurking behind her glowing exterior can never fully possess me because she is poison.
She only wants me for a short time. My sweet dear love only wants to prove to her-self the power she has over me. Once she proves it her interest in me diminishes and like Shawn she’s on to the next one.
Now I’m free and clear living out my desires and the wicked beauty returns. She tells me romantic things with her sweet voice and I can’t resist her. I’m right back with the demon.
She’s a double edge, this love. At times she is the warm massage of pleasure. At other times the steel blade of pain stuck deep in my sternum. Why can’t she spare me? Can I not just live to fulfill my most immediate desires? Not with her.
She is sure to wreak havoc on me as sure as the Sun will shine. As soon as I begin to understand her she changes shape. She mixes heat and cold in her pot and stirs my emotions cooly as an assassin studies his victim.
She once told me that I can run but she’s always gonna be there like my shadow in the light. All the cards are hers and the chips too. Once I surrender and begin to wither away she returns to resurrect me with the most glorious smile asking me to play.
Fuck Love

1 comments:

Adelaine said...

This is my first time that i visit here. I found many useful thing in your website especially its discussion. From the tons of feedback on your posts, I guess I’m not the only one receiving all the satisfaction here! keep up a good job. double your dating ebook

Post a Comment